Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,784 bioRxiv papers from 206,165 authors.
The numbers below represent the metrics for all papers hosted on bioRxiv.org, based on our indexing of the website.
Monthly submissions, overall
See PrePubMed for a similar chart that puts bioRxiv submissions in context alongside other preprint servers.
Monthly submissions, by category
Note that, unlike the submission graphs, this graph does not include the current month. Since per-paper download metrics are updated in our database over time, a month's download count can change up to four weeks after it ends.
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!