Regulation of specific cell clusters in TCR-T cells responding to differential expression of tumor PD-L1
Posted 29 Jul 2020
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2020.07.28.224816 (published DOI: 10.34257/GJMRFVOL20IS8PG11)
Posted 29 Jul 2020
PD-L1 signaling is important in regulating T cell function and keeping balance of tumor microenvironment, but its role in modifying TCR-T cell cytotoxicity remains unknown. MART-1-specific TCR-T cells (TCR-TMART-1) were stimulated by MEL-526 tumor cells expressing different proportions of PD-L1 and used to perform cytotoxicity assays and single-cell RNA sequencing. Percentage changes of different specific cell clusters were analyzed. The percentage of cluster HLA-DR+CD38+CD8+ was upregulated after antigen stimulation and tumor PD-L1 modified TCR-T cell function through downregulating the percentages of clusters HLA-DR+CD28+CD8+ and HLA-DR+CD38+CD8+ which were higher in TCR-TMART-1 than in Tnull. ### Competing Interest Statement The authors have declared no competing interest.
- Downloaded 163 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 189,615
- In immunology: 5,876
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 177,346
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 140,635
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!