To investigate the effect of 2, 3, 5, 4'-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside (TSG) on osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BMSC) and its molecular mechanism. The effects of TSG on alkaline phosphatase positive cloning and mineralized nodule formation were also detected. Total mRNA and protein were extracted and effects of TSG on the expression levels of osteopontin (OPN), osteocalcin (OCN), Runt-related transcription factor 2 (Runx2), Osterix and Col1a1 were detected by real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR. Western Blotting was used to detect the inhibitory effect of TSG on KDM5A. BMSCs were transfected with Small interfering RNA (siRNA) targeting KDM5A (si-KMD5A) and pcDNA3.1 KMD5A. TSG significantly increased the activity of ALP and the number of alkaline phosphatase clones and calcified nodule formation. The OPN, OCN, Runx2 and Osterix expression levels were significantly increased among the osteoblasts after TSG treatment. The mechanism study showed that the effect of TSG is realized by inhibiting KDM5A. KDM5A signaling may be involved in the regulation of osteogenic differentiation of rBMSC. TSG can promote osteogenic differentiation and maturation of rBMSC at 0.1-50 μmol/L. The mechanism of action was realized by inhibiting the expression of KDM5A.
- Downloaded 65 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 140,361
- In cell biology: 6,375
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 141,035
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 141,735
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!