RNF219 interacts with CCR4-NOT in regulating stem cell differentiation
Posted 07 Jul 2020
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2020.07.06.190728
Posted 07 Jul 2020
Regulation of RNA stability plays a crucial role in gene expression control. Deadenylation is the initial rate-limiting step for the majority of RNA decay events. Here, we show that RING Finger Protein 219 (RNF219) interacts with the CCR4-NOT deadenylase complex. RNF219-CCR4-NOT exhibits deadenylation activity in vitro. RNA-seq analyses identify some of the 2-cell specific genes and the neuronal genes significantly down-regulated upon RNF219 knockdown, while up-regulated after depletion of the CCR4-NOT subunit CNOT10 in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells. RNF219 depletion leads to impaired neuronal lineage commitment during ES cell differentiation. Our study suggests that RNF219 is a novel interacting partner of CCR4-NOT, and required for maintenance of ES cell pluripotency.
- Downloaded 280 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 111,184
- In molecular biology: 3,320
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 84,177
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 90,085
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!