CCM signaling complex (CSC) is a master regulator governing homeostasis of progestins and their mediated signaling cascades
We demonstrate that a novel signaling network among the CSC and mPRS is dynamically modulated and fine-tuned with intricate feedback regulations in PR negative cells, especially endothelial cells (ECs). Depletion of any of three CCMs (1, 2, 3) genes results in the disruption of non-classic mPRs -mediated signaling in-vitro as well as defective homeostasis of PRG in-vivo. Therefore, we propose the CSC is a master regulator of homeostasis of PRG and its associated classic and non-classic signaling cascades. Assisted with omic approaches, we identified signaling pathways involved and specific biomarkers associated with hemorrhagic events during CCM pathogenesis in-vitro and in-vivo. To our knowledge, this is the first report detailing etiology to predict the occurrence of early hemorrhagic events with a set of serum biomarkers. ### Competing Interest Statement The authors have declared no competing interest.
- Downloaded 52 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 91,717 out of 94,912
- In neuroscience: 16,287 out of 16,862
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 83,006 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 75,259 out of 94,912
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!