Chromatin-associated RNA sequencing (ChAR-seq) maps genome-wide RNA-to-DNA contacts
Jason C. Bell,
Nicole A. Teran,
Viviana I Risca,
Owen K Smith,
Whitney L Johnson,
William J. Greenleaf,
Aaron F. Straight
Posted 20 Mar 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/118786 (published DOI: 10.7554/elife.27024)
Posted 20 Mar 2017
RNA is a critical component of chromatin in eukaryotes, both as a product of transcription, and as an essential constituent of ribonucleoprotein complexes that regulate both local and global chromatin states. Here we present a proximity ligation and sequencing method called Chromatin-Associated RNA sequencing (ChAR-seq) that maps all RNA-to-DNA contacts across the genome. ChAR-seq provides unbiased, de novo identification of targets of chromatin-bound RNAs including nascent transcripts, chromosome-specific dosage compensation ncRNAs, and genome-wide trans-associated RNAs involved in co-transcriptional RNA processing.
- Downloaded 4,235 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 992 out of 88,415
- In genomics: 215 out of 5,642
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,868 out of 88,415
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,593 out of 88,415
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!