While nucleic acids and proteins receive ample attention, progress on understanding the structural and functional roles of carbohydrates has lagged behind. Here, we develop a language model for glycans, SweetTalk, taking into account glycan connectivity and composition. We use this model to investigate motifs in glycan substructures, classify them according to their O-/N-linkage, and predict their immunogenicity with an accuracy of ~92%, opening up the potential for rational glycoengineering.
- Downloaded 1,257 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,876 out of 89,328
- In bioinformatics: 1,359 out of 8,426
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,035 out of 89,328
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,741 out of 89,328
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!