Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,897 bioRxiv papers from 287,634 authors.
GWAS identifies novel risk locus for erectile dysfunction and implicates hypothalamic neurobiology and diabetes in etiology
Jamie W Harrison,
Katherine S Ruth,
Robin N Beaumont,
Samuel E Jones,
Andrew R Wood,
Michael N Weedon,
Cecilia M Lindgren,
Michael V Holmes
Posted 15 Mar 2018
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/283002
Posted 15 Mar 2018
GWAS of erectile dysfunction (ED) in 6,175 cases among 223,805 European men identified one new locus at 6q16.3 (lead variant rs57989773, OR 1.20 per C-allele; p = 5.71×10-14), located between MCHR2 and SIM1. In-silico analysis suggests SIM1 to confer ED risk through hypothalamic dysregulation; Mendelian randomization indicates genetic risk of type 2 diabetes causes ED. Our findings provide novel insights into the biological underpinnings of ED.
- Downloaded 806 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,368 out of 64,897
- In genomics: 1,515 out of 4,439
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,763 out of 64,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40,090 out of 64,897
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!