Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,177 bioRxiv papers from 306,448 authors.
Meta-analysis of Scandinavian Schizophrenia Exomes
F. Kyle Satterstrom,
Thomas Damm Als,
James T. R. Walters,
Michael J Owen,
Michael C O’Donovan,
Preben Bo Mortensen,
David M. Hougaard,
Thomas M. Werge,
Benjamin M. Neale,
Mark J. Daly,
Anders D. Børglum
Posted 09 Nov 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/836957
Posted 09 Nov 2019
Rare genetic variants may play a prominent role in schizophrenia. We report on the to date largest whole exome sequencing study of schizophrenia case-control samples from related populations and combine with other available sequence data, analysing in total 34,084 individuals (14,302 cases). Three genes showed significant association at FDR < 0.10 ( SETD1A , TAF13 and MKI67 ) and gene-set analyses highlighted the involvement of the synaptome and excitatory neurons, and demonstrated shared architecture with high-functioning autism.
- Downloaded 188 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 52,751 out of 70,086
- In genetics: 3,108 out of 3,893
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,797 out of 70,086
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,922 out of 70,086
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!