UMI-VarCal: a new UMI-based variant caller that efficiently improves low-frequency variant detection in paired-end sequencing NGS libraries
Posted 19 Sep 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/775817 (published DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btaa053)
Posted 19 Sep 2019
The author has withdrawn version 2 of this manuscript due to a duplicate posting of manuscript number 027532. Therefore, the author does not wish this work to be cited as reference for the project. 775817v1 is the appropriate submission and the published version of the appropriate preprint can be found in the published article link. If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding author. ### Competing Interest Statement The authors have declared no competing interest.
- Downloaded 458 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,156 out of 89,956
- In bioinformatics: 4,389 out of 8,483
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,884 out of 89,956
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,069 out of 89,956
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!