Interactive analysis and quality assessment of single-cell copy-number variations
Gurinder S. Atwal,
Michael C Schatz
Posted 12 Nov 2014
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/011346 (published DOI: 10.1038/nmeth.3578)
Posted 12 Nov 2014
We present an open-source visual-analytics web platform, Ginkgo (http://qb.cshl.edu/ginkgo), for the interactive analysis and quality assessment of single-cell copy-number alterations. Ginkgo automatically constructs copy-number profiles of individual cells from mapped reads, as well as constructing phylogenetic trees of related cells. We validate Ginkgo by reproducing the results of five major studies and examine the data characteristics of three commonly used single-cell amplification techniques to conclude DOP-PCR to be the most consistent for CNV analysis.
- Downloaded 2,305 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,314 out of 100,819
- In bioinformatics: 581 out of 9,254
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 81,978 out of 100,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 100,819
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!