Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,793 bioRxiv papers from 266,023 authors.
MyGene.info and MyVariant.info: Gene and Variant Annotation Query Services
Gregory S. Stupp,
Timothy E. Putman,
Benjamin J Ainscough,
Obi L Griffith,
Patricia L. Whetzel,
Christopher J Mungall,
Sean D Mooney,
Andrew I Su,
Posted 30 Dec 2015
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/035667 (published DOI: 10.1186/s13059-016-0953-9)
Posted 30 Dec 2015
MyGene.info and MyVariant.info provide high-performance data APIs for querying gene and variant annotation information. They demonstrate a new model for organizing biological annotation information by utilizing a cloud-based scalable infrastructure. MyGene.info and MyVariant.info can be accessed at http://mygene.info and http://myvariant.info.
- Downloaded 454 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,734 out of 57,793
- In bioinformatics: 2,904 out of 5,897
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,916 out of 57,793
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,678 out of 57,793
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!