lncRNAKB: A comprehensive knowledgebase of long non-coding RNAs
Richard S Lee,
Peter P Zandi,
M. Saleet Jafri,
Posted 13 Jun 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/669994
Posted 13 Jun 2019
We have assembled a comprehensive long non-coding RNA knowledgebase (lncRNAKB) of 77,199 annotated human lncRNAs (224,286 transcripts) by methodically integrating widely used lncRNAs resources. To facilitate functional characterization of lncRNAs, we employed the Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) project to provide tissue-specific gene expression profiles of lncRNAs in 31 solid organ tissues. Additional information includes network analysis to identify co-expressed gene modules to potentially delineate lncRNA function. Tissue-specificity, phylogenetic conservation scores and coding potential for lncRNAs are included. Finally, using whole genome sequencing data from GTEx, expression quantitative trait loci (cis-eQTL) regulated lncRNAs were calculated in all tissues. lncRNAKB is available at http://www.lncrnakb.org.
- Downloaded 693 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 37,926
- In bioinformatics: 4,151
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 70,521
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,514
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!