Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,232 bioRxiv papers from 276,305 authors.
Despite their great potential to facilitate rapid preparation of quite impure samples, affinity grids have not yet been widely employed in single particle cryo-EM. Here, we chemically functionalize graphene oxide coated grids and use a highly specific covalent affinity tag system. Importantly, our polyethylene glycol spacer keeps particles away from the air-water interface and graphene oxide surface, protecting them from denaturation or aggregation and permits high-resolution reconstructions of small particles.
- Downloaded 941 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,664 out of 62,232
- In biophysics: 218 out of 2,652
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,555 out of 62,232
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,879 out of 62,232
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!