Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,801 bioRxiv papers from 294,138 authors.
Recovery of population genomes is becoming a standard analysis in metagenomics and a multitude of different approaches exists. However, the workflows are complex, requiring data generation, binning, validation and finishing to generate high quality population genome bins. In addition, several different approaches are often used on the same dataset as the optimal strategy to extract a specific population genome varies. Here we introduce mmgenome: a toolbox for reproducible genome extraction from metagenomes. At the core of mmgenome is an R package that facilitates effortless integration of different binning strategies by collecting information on scaffolds. Genome binning is facilitated through integrated tools that support effortless visualizations, validation and calculation of key statistics. Full reproducibility and transparency is ob-tained through Rmarkdown, whereby every step can be recreated.
- Downloaded 1,374 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,565 out of 66,819
- In bioinformatics: 886 out of 6,600
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23,238 out of 66,819
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 47,637 out of 66,819
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!