Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,165 bioRxiv papers from 254,492 authors.
3D super-resolution microscopy performance and quantitative analysis assessment using DNA-PAINT and DNA origami test samples
Assessment of the imaging quality in localisation-based super-resolution techniques relies on an accurate characterisation of the imaging setup and analysis procedures. Test samples can provide regular feedback on system performance and facilitate the implementation of new methods. While multiple test samples for regular, 2D imaging are available, they are not common for more specialised imaging modes. Here, we analyse robust test samples for 3D and quantitative super-resolution imaging, which are straightforward to use, are time-and cost-effective and do not require experience beyond basic laboratory and imaging skills. We present two options for assessment of 3D imaging quality, the use of microspheres functionalised for DNA-PAINT and a commercial DNA origami sample. A method to establish and assess a qPAINT workflow for quantitative imaging is demonstrated with a second, commercially available DNA origami sample.
- Downloaded 410 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,128 out of 55,165
- In biophysics: 749 out of 2,330
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,558 out of 55,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,447 out of 55,165
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!