Epstein-Barr virus oncogenic latent membrane protein 1 (LMP1) has been known to play important roles in nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC). LMP1 gene also induced a variety of microRNAs (miRNAs) which bear pivotal roles in regulation of mRNAs expression. However, little was known about the global change of mRNAs and miRNAs induced by LMP1 gene in NPC. In our study, one NPC tissue microarray profile and two LMP1-associated microarray expression profiles data were downloaded from the Gene Expression Omnibus database. A protein-protein interaction network was constructed by using bioinformatics platform Gene-Cloud of Biotechnology Information (GCBI). 78 differentially expressed miRNAs and 3322 differentially expressed genes were identified in order to generate a macroscopic network between miRNAs and mRNAs associated with LMP1 gene. In addition, two significant models were generated to illustrate the expression tendency. Our study provided a way to reveal the interaction between miRNAs and mRNAs in LMP1 axis, bringing insights into the pathogenesis of NPC.
- Downloaded 448 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 74,735
- In microbiology: 4,983
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 104,544
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 87,937
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!