MASST: A Web-based Basic Mass Spectrometry Search Tool for Molecules to Search Public Data.
Alan K. Jarmusch,
Alexander A. Aksenov,
Julia M. Gauglitz,
Ricardo da Silva,
Alexey V. Melnik,
Justin J.J. van der Hooft,
Andrés Mauricio Caraballo Rodríguez,
Louis Felix Nothias,
Christine M. Aceves,
Francesca Di Ottavio,
Emmanuel O. Elijah,
Emily C. Gentry,
Kathleen E. Kyle,
Sara P. Puckett,
Jeramie D. Watrous,
Carolina S. Carpenter,
Austin D. Swafford,
Elina I. Zúñiga,
Marcy J. Balunas,
Jonathan L. Klassen,
Pieter C. Dorrestein
Posted 28 Mar 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/591016
Posted 28 Mar 2019
We introduce a web-enabled small-molecule mass spectrometry (MS) search engine. To date, no tool can query all the public small-molecule tandem MS data in metabolomics repositories, greatly limiting the utility of these resources in clinical, environmental and natural product applications. Therefore, we introduce a Mass Spectrometry Search Tool (MASST) (https://proteosafe-extensions.ucsd.edu/masst/), that enables the discovery of molecular relationships among accessible public metabolomics and natural product tandem mass spectrometry data (MS/MS).
- Downloaded 5,781 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 537 out of 85,056
- In bioinformatics: 88 out of 8,142
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,323 out of 85,056
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,399 out of 85,056
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!