An effective and efficient cell-querying method is critical for integrating existing scRNA-seq data and annotating new data. Herein, we present Cell BLAST, an accurate and robust cell-querying method. Powered by a well-curated reference database and a user-friendly Web server, Cell BLAST (<http://cblast.gao-lab.org>) provides a one-stop solution for real-world scRNA-seq cell querying and annotation.
- Downloaded 2,148 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,060
- In bioinformatics: 911
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,318
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,614
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!