xiView provides a common platform for the downstream analysis and visualisation of Crosslinking Mass Spectrometry data. It is independent of the search software used and its input is compliant with the relevant mass spectrometry data standards. It uses established visualisation techniques, notably Multiple Coordinated Views, to help the user explore the data and is designed to facilitate comparisons between different datasets.
- Downloaded 670 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 41,617
- In molecular biology: 1,170
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53,142
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,571
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!