Multi-immersion open-top light-sheet microscope for high-throughput imaging of cleared tissues
Adam K. Glaser,
Nicholas P. Reder,
Lindsey A. Barner,
Erin F. McCarty,
Aaron R. Halpern,
Caleb R Stoltzfus,
Jonathan S. Daniels,
Michael Y. Gerner,
Philip R. Nicovich,
Joshua C. Vaughan,
Lawrence D. True,
Jonathan T.C. Liu
Posted 13 Feb 2019
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/548107 (published DOI: 10.1038/s41467-019-10534-0)
Posted 13 Feb 2019
Recent advances in optical clearing and light-sheet microscopy have provided unprecedented access to structural and molecular information from intact tissues. However, current light-sheet microscopes have imposed constraints on the size, shape, number of specimens, and compatibility with various clearing protocols. Here we present a multi-immersion open-top light-sheet microscope that enables simple mounting of multiple specimens processed with a variety of protocols, which will facilitate wider adoption by preclinical researchers and clinical laboratories.
- Downloaded 2,406 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,204
- In bioengineering: 110
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 76,593
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 93,548
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!