Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,130 authors.
Single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq) can characterize cell types and states through unsupervised clustering, but the ever increasing number of cells imposes computational challenges. We present an unsupervised deep embedding algorithm for single-cell clustering (DESC) that iteratively learns cluster-specific gene expression signatures and cluster assignment. DESC significantly improves clustering accuracy across various datasets and is capable of removing complex batch effects while maintaining true biological variations.
- Downloaded 1,966 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,271 out of 62,198
- In genomics: 482 out of 4,277
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 386 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 869 out of 62,198
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!