Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,466 bioRxiv papers from 297,269 authors.
Stoichiometric quantification of spatially dense assemblies with qPAINT
Quantitative PAINT (qPAINT) is a useful method for counting well-separated molecules within nanoscale assemblies. But whether cross-reactivity in densely-packed arrangements perturbs measurements is unknown. Here we establish that qPAINT measurements are robust even when target molecules are separated by as little as 3 nm, sufficiently close that single-stranded DNA binding sites can interact.
- Downloaded 348 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,803 out of 67,466
- In biophysics: 1,249 out of 2,861
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,914 out of 67,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,676 out of 67,466
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!