Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,553 bioRxiv papers from 264,961 authors.
Stoichiometric quantification of spatially dense assemblies with qPAINT
Quantitative PAINT (qPAINT) is a useful method for counting well-separated molecules within nanoscale assemblies. But whether cross-reactivity in densely-packed arrangements perturbs measurements is unknown. Here we establish that qPAINT measurements are robust even when target molecules are separated by as little as 3 nm, sufficiently close that single-stranded DNA binding sites can interact.
- Downloaded 315 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,616 out of 57,611
- In biophysics: 1,103 out of 2,437
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,628 out of 57,611
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,216 out of 57,611
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!