Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) is an aggressive form of lung cancer with limited therapeutic options, a very high mortality rate and is characterized, in most cases, by neuroendocrine features. A small but important subset of SCLC has intact RB1. However, other characteristics of this subset are not well-defined. To comprehensively assess the underlying genomics of SCLC cell lines with functional RB1, we examined 48 SCLC cell lines from the Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia (CCLE) collection. Out of these 48 SCLC cell lines, 8 were found to be RB1 WT. We found that RB1 WT SCLC lines are enriched for loss of neuroendocrine lineage markers with CDKN2A inactivation, or CCND1 amplification. Six RB1 WT SCLC cell lines were included in NCI SCLC drug sensitivity screen and two of them were sensitive to CDK4/6 inhibition.
- Downloaded 1,253 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,989
- In cancer biology: 486
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,308
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 50,689
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!