Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,773 bioRxiv papers from 265,845 authors.
Cross-linking BioThings APIs through JSON-LD to facilitate knowledge exploration
- Downloaded 174 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43,343 out of 57,773
- In bioinformatics: 4,959 out of 5,897
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 55,124 out of 57,773
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 50,859 out of 57,773
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!