WBC-Profiler: an Unsupervised Feature Learning System for Leukocytes Characterization and Classification
The characterization and classification of white blood cells (WBC) is critical for the diagnosis of anemia, leukemia and many other hematologic diseases. We developed WBC-Profiler, an unsupervised feature learning system for quantitative analysis of leukocytes. We demonstrate that WBC-Profiler enables automatic extraction of complex signatures from microscopic images without human-intervention and thereafter effective construction of leukocytes profiles, which decouples large scale complex leukocytes characterization from limitations in both human-based feature engineering/optimization and the end-to-end solutions provided by modern deep neural networks, and therefore has the potential to provide new opportunities towards meaningful studies/applications with scientific and/or clinical impact
- Downloaded 251 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 119,417
- In bioinformatics: 9,719
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 146,217
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 146,031
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!