Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,582 bioRxiv papers from 320,155 authors.
To understand the characteristics of the transcriptional group of Taenia pisiformis at different developmental stages, and to lay the foundation for the screening of vaccine antigens and drug target genes, the transcriptomes of adult and larva of T. pisiformis were assembled and analyzed using bioinformatic tools. A total of 36,951 unigenes with a mean length of 950bp were formed, among which 12,665, 8,188, 7,577, and 6,293 unigenes have been annotated respectively by sequence similarity analysis with four databases (NR, Swiss-Prot, KOG, and KEGG). It should be noted there are 5,662 unigenes that share good similarity with the four databases and get a relatively perfect functional annotation. Besides, a total of 10,247 differentially expressed genes were screened. To be specific, 6,910 unigenes were up-regulated in the larva stage while 3,337 were down-regulated in the adult stage. To sum up, this study sequenced and analyzed the transcriptomes of the larval and adult stages of T. pisiformis. The results of differentially expressed genes in these two stages could provide basis for functional genomics, immunology and gene expression profiles of T. pisiformis.
- Downloaded 175 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58,635 out of 73,584
- In molecular biology: 1,852 out of 2,399
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53,962 out of 73,584
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 53,965 out of 73,584
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!