The aim of this study was to investigate di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) from plastic film of the greenhouse to the air and the vegetables grown in the greenhouse. This paper presents the migration of di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) by determining the di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) concentration in air and vegetables in greenhouses with the change of temperature in a day and a half year.The determination of di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content in the air and the vegetables was performed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The results showed that di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content in the greenhouse air increased with increasing temperature during one day, but di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content changes in vegetable were different from those in air, and which depends on the exposure time. For the monthly content changes, di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content in air first increased to a maximum and then decreased with increasing time and temperature. The di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content changes of six vegetables not only were related with di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) content in air and temperature, but also with varieties of vegetables.
- Downloaded 264 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 149,051
- In ecology: 4,515
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 139,260
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 147,969
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!