Multiplexed pooled library screening with Cpf1
Angela Kay Deem,
Posted 19 Nov 2018
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/473959 (published DOI: 10.1038/s41467-019-10963-x)
Posted 19 Nov 2018
RNA interference and CRISPR/Cas9-based pooled library screens have revolutionized the field of functional genomics. However, currently available pooled library screens face a trade-off between library effectiveness and library complexity. We developed a multiplexed, high-throughput screening strategy based on an optimized AsCpf1 nuclease that minimizes library size without sacrificing gene targeting efficiency. Our AsCpf1-based multiplexed library performed similarly well compared to currently available CRISPR/Cas9 libraries, but with a single polycistronic crRNA clone targeting each gene. With this strategy, we constructed the smallest whole-genome knock-out library available, "Mini-human" for the human genome, which is one-fourth the size of the smallest CRISPR library currently available.
- Downloaded 992 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,703
- In systems biology: 484
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 94,620
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!