With technical breakthroughs in the throughput and read-length of next-generation sequencing platforms, antibody repertoire sequencing is becoming an increasingly important tool for detailed characterization of the immune response. There is a need for open, scalable software for the genetic analysis of repertoire-scale antibody sequence data. To address this gap, we have developed the ab[x] package of software tools. There are three core components of the ab[x] toolkit, all of which are freely available: abcloud (github.com/briney/abcloud) for deployment and management of cloud computational resources; abstar (github.com/briney/abstar) for pre-processing, germline gene assignment and primary annotation of antibody sequence data; and abutils (github.com/briney/abutils) which provides utilities for interactive downstream analysis of antibody repertoire data.
- Downloaded 1,059 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,719 out of 118,732
- In bioinformatics: 1,996 out of 9,606
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 25,772 out of 118,732
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,643 out of 118,732
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!