Conbase: a software for unsupervised discovery of clonal somatic mutations in single cells through read phasing
Ezeddin Al Håkim,
Åsa K. Björklund,
Patrik L Ståhl,
Jeff E. Mold,
Posted 05 Feb 2018
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/259994 (published DOI: 10.1186/s13059-019-1673-8)
Posted 05 Feb 2018
Here we report the development of Conbase, a software application for the identification of somatic mutations in single cell DNA sequencing data with high rates of allelic dropout and at low read depth. Conbase leverages data from multiple samples in a dataset and utilizes read phasing to call somatic single nucleotide variants and to accurately predict genotypes in whole genome amplified single cells in somatic variant loci. We demonstrate the accuracy of Conbase on simulated datasets, in vitro expanded fibroblasts and clonally in vivo expanded lymphocyte populations isolated directly from a healthy human donor.
- Downloaded 717 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 29,734
- In bioinformatics: 3,453
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 90,210
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 105,374
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!