Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,294 bioRxiv papers from 263,837 authors.
Fast, robust and precise 3D localization for arbitrary point spread functions
Vilma Jimenez Sabinina,
Posted 08 Aug 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/172643 (published DOI: 10.1038/nmeth.4661)
Posted 08 Aug 2017
We present a fitter for 3D single-molecule localization of arbitrary, experimental point spread functions (PSFs) that reaches minimum uncertainty for EMCCD and sCMOS cameras, and achieves more than 105 fits/s. We provide tools to robustly model experimental PSFs and correct for depth induced aberrations, which allowed us to achieve an unprecedented 3D resolution with engineered astigmatic PSFs, and acquire high quality 3D superresolution images even on standard microscopes without 3D optics.
- Downloaded 2,441 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,433 out of 57,294
- In biophysics: 33 out of 2,429
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,937 out of 57,294
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,771 out of 57,294
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!