Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,916 bioRxiv papers from 294,600 authors.
Effects of different pretreatments on flavonoids and antioxidant activity of Dryopteris erythrosora leave
Flavonoids with wide bioactivity for medcine are vital secondary metabolite of plant. The factors influenced on flavonoids had been reported. However, as the key processes lead to metabolite alterations, the influences of the different pretreatments of samples on flavonoids and antioxidant activity of ferns were with little information. Therefore, Dryopteris erythrosora leaves were chosen as the materials for analyzing flavonoids alterations, which would not only provide the significant basic data for flavonoid metabolism of fern, but also for further developing fern resources. The results showed that a) The total flavonoids contents of D. erythrosora leaves with different pretreatments were obviously different. The total flavonoid contents of samples, which was dried in shade firstly and then dried at 75 °C in oven, finally smashed, was the highest (7.6%), but that of samples, which was quickly dried at 75 °C in oven directly after cleaning and then smashed, was the lowest (2.17%); b) Antioxidant activities of D. erythrosora leaves with different pretreatments were variant. Samples, which were dried in shade firstly and then dried at 75 °C in oven, finally smashed and samples which were firstly dried in the sun and then dried at 75 °C in oven, ultimately smashed, both showed stronger antioxidant activity; c) Total twenty-three flavonoids with four different pretreatments were tentatively identified by HPLC-ESI-TOF-MS. In conlusion, a) The influences of different pretreatments on flavonoids and antioxidant activity of D. erythrosora Leaves were obvious. b) The best pretreatment in respect to conserving fern medical application was drying in shade firstly and then drying at 75 °C in oven, finally smashed.
- Downloaded 131 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 57,761 out of 66,973
- In plant biology: 1,642 out of 1,941
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53,948 out of 66,973
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 60,973 out of 66,973
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!