Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,553 bioRxiv papers from 264,961 authors.
STRT-seq-2i: dual-index 5ʹ single cell and nucleus RNA-seq on an addressable microwell array
Gioele La Manno,
Posted 20 Apr 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/126268 (published DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-16546-4)
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Single-cell RNA-seq has become routine for discovering cell types and revealing cellular diversity, but currently no high-throughput platform has been used successfully on archived human brain samples. We present STRT-seq-2i, an addressable 9600-microwell array platform, combining sampling by limiting dilution or FACS, with imaging and high throughput at competitive cost. We applied the platform to fresh single mouse cortical cells and to frozen post-mortem human cortical nuclei, matching the performance of a previous lower-throughput platform.
- Downloaded 1,459 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,486 out of 57,611
- In molecular biology: 98 out of 1,753
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,441 out of 57,611
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,916 out of 57,611
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!