Spotiton: New Features and Applications
Venkata P Dandey,
Yong Zi Tan,
Edward T. Eng,
William J. Rice,
Peter A Kahn,
Clinton S. Potter,
Posted 08 Dec 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/230151 (published DOI: 10.1016/j.jsb.2018.01.002)
Posted 08 Dec 2017
We present an update describing new features and applications of Spotiton, a novel instrument for vitrifying samples for cryoEM. We have used Spotiton to prepare several test specimens that can be reconstructed using routine single particle analysis to ~0.3nm resolution, indicating that the process has no apparent deleterious effect on the sample integrity. The system is now in routine and continuous use in our lab and has been used to successfully vitrify a wide variety of samples.
- Downloaded 1,541 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,472
- In molecular biology: 341
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 96,511
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 74,047
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!