Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,633 bioRxiv papers from 265,294 authors.
HiGlass: Web-based Visual Exploration and Analysis of Genome Interaction Maps
Jacob M. Luber,
Burak H. Alver,
Leonid A. Mirny,
Peter J Park,
Posted 31 Mar 2017
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/121889 (published DOI: 10.1186/s13059-018-1486-1)
Posted 31 Mar 2017
We present HiGlass, an open source visualization tool built on web technologies that provides a rich interface for rapid, multiplex, and multiscale navigation of 2D genomic maps alongside 1D genomic tracks, allowing users to combine various data types, synchronize multiple visualization modalities, and share fully customizable views with others. We demonstrate its utility in exploring different experimental conditions, comparing the results of analyses, and creating interactive snapshots to share with collaborators and the broader public. HiGlass is accessible online at http://higlass.io and is also available as a containerized application that can be run on any platform.
- Downloaded 2,281 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,691 out of 59,633
- In bioinformatics: 344 out of 6,034
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 26,396 out of 59,633
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,399 out of 59,633
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!