Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,506 bioRxiv papers from 264,779 authors.
Multiplexed IF imaging using same species antibodies is in great demand as multiplexed IF is a general practice in biological and clinical laboratories whilst antibodies from different species are hardly available. We here presented a robust method to eliminate the use of secondary antibodies by replacing secondary antibody signal amplification with DNA-based Hybridization-Chain-Reaction signal amplification. We achieved as much as 89-fold signal enhancement, and four target imaging using all mouse primary antibodies.
- Downloaded 1,402 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,729 out of 57,506
- In cell biology: 102 out of 2,723
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,366 out of 57,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,813 out of 57,506
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!