Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,793 bioRxiv papers from 266,023 authors.
Comprehensive analysis of immune evasion in breast cancer by single-cell RNA-seq
Posted 13 Jul 2018
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/368605
Posted 13 Jul 2018
The tumor microenvironment is composed of numerous cell types, including tumor, immune and stromal cells. Cancer cells interact with the tumor microenvironment to suppress anticancer immunity. In this study, we molecularly dissected the tumor microenvironment of breast cancer by single-cell RNA-seq. We profiled the breast cancer tumor microenvironment by analyzing the single-cell transcriptomes of 52,163 cells from the tumor tissues of 15 breast cancer patients. The tumor cells and immune cells from individual patients were analyzed simultaneously at the single-cell level. This study explores the diversity of the cell types in the tumor microenvironment and provides information on the mechanisms of escape from clearance by immune cells in breast cancer.
- Downloaded 2,432 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,467 out of 57,793
- In cancer biology: 37 out of 1,870
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 936 out of 57,793
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,826 out of 57,793
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!