Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,093 bioRxiv papers from 279,869 authors.
High dimensional analyses of cells dissociated from cryopreserved synovial tissue
Laura T. Donlin,
Deepak A. Rao,
Mandy J. McGeachy,
Jason D. Turner,
David J. Lieb,
Thomas M. Eisenhaure,
Edward P Browne,
Accelerating Medicines Partnership: RA/SLE Network,
Alessandra B. Pernis,
Lionel B. Ivashkiv,
Susan M. Goodman,
William H. Robinson,
Paul J. Utz,
James A. Lederer,
Ellen M. Gravallese,
Brendan F. Boyce,
Peter K. Gregersen,
Gary S. Firestein,
Larry W. Moreland,
V. Michael Holers,
Vivian P. Bykerk,
David L. Boyle,
Michael B. Brenner,
Jennifer H. Anolik
Posted 19 Mar 2018
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/284844 (published DOI: 10.1186/s13075-018-1631-y)
Posted 19 Mar 2018
Background: Detailed molecular analyses of cells from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) synovium hold promise in identifying cellular phenotypes that drive tissue pathology and joint damage. The Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) RA/SLE network aims to deconstruct autoimmune pathology by examining cells within target tissues through multiple high-dimensional assays. Robust standardized protocols need to be developed before cellular phenotypes at a single cell level can be effectively compared across patient samples.
- Downloaded 828 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,566 out of 63,093
- In immunology: 148 out of 1,571
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,987 out of 63,093
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,308 out of 63,093
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!