Polygenic Transcriptome Risk Scores Can Translate Genetic Results Between Species
Anthony M George,
Christopher P. King,
Alexander C. Lamparelli,
Connor D. Martin,
Angel Garcia Martinez,
Celine L. St. Pierre,
Leah Solberg Woods,
Abraham A Palmer,
Hae Kyung Im
Posted 05 Jun 2022
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2022.06.03.494719
Posted 05 Jun 2022
The authors have withdrawn their manuscript because they have identified issues that raised concerns about some of the results. They are performing additional experiments and an updated version is forthcoming. Therefore, the authors do not wish this work to be cited as reference for the project. If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding author.
- Downloaded 491 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 106,367
- In genomics: 7,658
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,167
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,422
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!