Abstract Summary: The UK Biobank is a resource that includes detailed health-related data on about 500,000 individuals and is available to the research community. ukbtools removes all the upfront data wrangling required to get a single dataset for statistical analysis, and provides tools to assist in quality control, query of disease diagnoses, and retrieval of genetic metadata. Availability: The package is available for installation from the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN), and includes a vignette describing the use of all functionality.
- Downloaded 2,089 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,369 out of 88,741
- In epidemiology: 26 out of 1,556
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,187 out of 88,741
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,163 out of 88,741
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!