Development and Performance verification of colloidal gold labeled SARS-CoV-2 antigen detection method for routine popular screening of COVID-19 with clinical samples in Poland and China
In this research, we have constructed and optimized the colloidal gold labeled lateral flow strip (LFS) for rapid detection of antigen of SARS-CoV-2 and rapid screening of COVID-19. Based on the constructed and optimized colloidal gold lateral flow strip, the parameters of the LFS have been well evaluated with the clinical samples in the professional labs. The screening performance have also been evaluated from the aspects including the CT values, age distribution and onset of symptoms. Finally, based on the detection results of 420 clinical samples, the LFS can achieve the screening of COVID-19 with the positive percentage agreement (PPA, sensitivity), negative percent agreement (NPA, specificity), the positive predictive value (PPV) and the negative predictive value (NPV) of 96.8%, 100%, 100% and 96.6%, respectively, indicating the powerful potential for practical screening applications in pandemic control. Of great significance, this developed SARS-CoV-2 antigen detection method has also been successfully utilized for screening of delta-variant of SARS-CoV-2.
- Downloaded 76 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 168,772
- In epidemiology: 6,909
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 57,557
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,507
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!