Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,294 bioRxiv papers from 263,837 authors.
NeuroVault.org: A web-based repository for collecting and sharing unthresholded statistical maps of the human brain
Krzysztof Jacek Gorgolewski,
Satrajit S. Ghosh,
Daniel S. Margulies
Posted 14 Oct 2014
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/010348 (published DOI: 10.3389/fninf.2015.00008)
Posted 14 Oct 2014
Here we present NeuroVault - a web based repository that allows researchers to store, share, visualize, and decode statistical maps of the human brain. NeuroVault is easy to use and employs modern web technologies to provide informative visualization of data without the need to install additional software. In addition, it leverages the power of the Neurosynth database to provide cognitive decoding of deposited maps. The data are exposed through a public REST API enabling other services and tools to take advantage of it. NeuroVault is a new resource for researchers interested in conducting meta- and coactivation analyses.
- Downloaded 1,535 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,172 out of 57,294
- In neuroscience: 473 out of 10,055
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,266 out of 57,294
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,835 out of 57,294
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!