Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,482 bioRxiv papers from 307,800 authors.
Cytokine and Leukocyte Profiling Reveal Pro-Inflammatory and Autoimmune Features in Frontotemporal Dementia Patients
Philipp A. Jaeger,
Trisha M. Stan,
Bradley F. Boeve,
Adam L. Boxer,
Gabriela K. Fragiadakis,
Neill R. Graff-Radford,
David S. Knopman,
Ronald C. Petersen,
Bruce L. Miller,
Posted 22 Apr 2016
bioRxiv DOI: 10.1101/049791
Posted 22 Apr 2016
The growing link between systemic environment and brain function opens the possibility that cellular communication and composition in blood are correlated with brain health. We tested this concept in frontotemporal dementia with novel, unbiased tools that measure hundreds of soluble signaling proteins or characterize the vast immune cell repertoire in blood. With these tools we discovered complementary abnormalities indicative of abnormal T cell populations and autoimmunity in frontotemporal dementia.
- Downloaded 759 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 12,682 out of 70,543
- In neuroscience: 2,073 out of 12,685
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 41,964 out of 70,543
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,344 out of 70,543
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!