SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence and Risk Factors among Convalescents in Sichuan Province, China: a retrospective cohort study
Posted 05 May 2021
medRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2021.05.04.21256355
Posted 05 May 2021
Objectives: To understand SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence of convalescents and assess their the immunity. Furthermore, we intend to explore the association between antibody levels and with demographic factors. Methods: 177 COVID-19 convalescents in Sichuan Province were voluntarily participated in our study. 363 serum samples were collected from June, 2020 to November, 2020. Duration of seroprevelance in these convalescents and their demographic characteristics were described, and the risk factors to antibody levels were analysed. Results: Men had more than twice the odds of having IgM antibody positive compared with women (OR=2.419, 95% CI:[1.232, 4.751]). Participants without symptoms were nearly 0.5 times IgG seropositive than those with symptoms (OR=0.455, 95% CI: [0.220, 0.940]). People aged[≥]60 years were nearly 3 times IgG seropositive than those who aged < 20 years (OR=2.986, 95% CI: [1.058, 8.432]). Seroprevalence in asymptomatic declined quicker than symptomatic. Conclusions: Age and gender may affect the antibody levels and seroprevalence. Asymptomatic appeared more easier to turn to seronegative than symptomatic. Keywords: Seroprevalence; SARS-CoV-2; Risk Factors
- Downloaded 100 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 143,823
- In infectious diseases: 5,605
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 63,170
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!