Seroprevalence of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies among truck drivers and assistants in Kenya
E Wangeci Kagucia,
John N Gitonga,
Henry K Karanja,
Susan M Ramadhan,
Benson K Kiplagat,
Judith K Migosi,
Anthony M Boniface,
Charles N. Agoti,
Lynette I Ochola-Oyier,
Ifedayo M O Adetifa,
Anthony O Etyang,
Katherine E Gallagher,
George M Warimwe,
J. Anthony G. Scott
Posted 17 Feb 2021
medRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2021.02.12.21251294
Posted 17 Feb 2021
In October 2020, anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG seroprevalence among truck drivers and their assistants (TDA) in Kenya was 42.3%, higher than among other key populations. TDA transport essential supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic, placing them at increased risk of being infected and of transmitting SARS-CoV-2 infection over a wide geographical area.
- Downloaded 425 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 72,685
- In epidemiology: 3,136
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,875
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,713
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!