The King's College London Coronavirus Health and Experiences of Colleagues at King's Study: SARS-CoV-2 antibody response in an occupational sample
Daniel J Leightley,
Gabriella Bergin Cartwright,
Katrina A S Davis,
Matthew H Hotopf,
On behalf of the KCL CHECK research team
Posted 11 Sep 2020
medRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2020.09.10.20191841
Posted 11 Sep 2020
We report test results for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in an occupational group of postgraduate research students and current members of staff at Kings College London. Between June and July 2020, antibody testing kits were sent to n=2296 participants; n=2004 (86.3%) responded, of whom n=1882 (93.9%) returned valid test results. Of those that returned valid results, n=124 (6.6%) tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, with initial comparisons showing variation by age group and clinical exposure.
- Downloaded 649 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 48,494
- In epidemiology: 2,341
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,052
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40,582
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!