Determinants of COVID-19 incidence and mortality: A cross-country analysis
The authors have withdrawn this manuscript because the source data was last updated at the end of March, and hence the authors believe that the results derived and conclusions drawn in the manuscript may not hold true now. Therefore, the authors do not wish this work to be cited as reference for the project. If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding author.
- Downloaded 490 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,787
- In public and global health: 889
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 67,563
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 52,595
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!