BackgroundAcute kidney injury (AKI) has been reported asone of the most occurred complication in patients receiving extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), the incidence of AKI on different types ECMO is unclear. This meta-analysis is aim to compare the AKI incidence among adult patients requiring different modes of ECMO. Methods: A literature search was performed using several databases fulfilled the pre-specified criteria until March 2020 to include studies reported the interested clinic result, then the meta-analysis was performed by STATA to get conclusion. Results: the estimated incidence of AKI and severe AKI requiring RRT were both higher in VA ECMO patients than in VV ECMO patients.
- Downloaded 397 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 85,304
- In intensive care and critical care medicine: 203
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62,028
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,965
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!