Amplicon based MinION sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 and metagenomic characterisation of nasopharyngeal swabs from patients with COVID-19
Shona C. Moore,
Steven T Pullan,
Daniel P Carter,
Michael B. J. Beadsworth,
Derrick W Crook,
David A Matthews,
Andrew D Davidson,
Richard T. Vipond,
Lisa F. P. Ng,
Peter J. M. Openshaw,
J Kenneth Baillie,
Miles W Carroll,
Malcolm G Semple,
Julian Alexander Hiscox
Posted 08 Mar 2020
medRxiv DOI: 10.1101/2020.03.05.20032011
Posted 08 Mar 2020
COVID-19 is a complex disease phenotype where the underlying microbiome could influence morbidity and mortality. Amplicon and metagenomic MinION based sequencing was used to rapidly (within 8 hours) identify SARS-CoV-2 and assess the microbiome in nasopharyngeal swabs obtained from patients with COVID-19 by the ISARIC 4C consortium.
- Downloaded 6,901 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,797
- In infectious diseases: 514
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,201
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,658
Downloads over time
Distribution of downloads per paper, site-wide
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!